Artificial Intelligence to Accelerate Discovery
Join us for the Virtual Workshop organized by the Friends of the National Library of Medicine (FNLM) to be held April 21, 2021 online.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available to get your message in front of a large audience of researchers and library professionals. For details, email Ann Hill, Operations Manager, Friends of the National Library of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the FNLM Virtual Workshop Series
The Virtual Workshop Series from the Friends of the National Library of Medicine includes the following online events:
- Changing Publication Practices in the COVID-19 Era – October 28, 2020
- Real World Data and Electronic Health Records in Clinical Research – January 27, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence to Accelerate Discovery – April 21, 2021
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Oxford PharmaGenesis Ltd (Workshop Series Sponsor)
- BMJ Publishing Group Ltd (Plenary Sponsor)
- Elsevier Publishing Company (Plenary Sponsor)