Download the video of our Virtual Workshop on Real World Data and Electronic Health Records in Clinical Research
About the video:
Real-world data are routinely collected about the patient health status or health care from a variety of sources (e.g., electronic health records (EHRs); claims and billing; disease registries; patient-generated input; mobile devices). Such data are increasingly used in research and development, especially during the current pandemic. This Virtual Workshop will provide a forum for presentations and discussions around the latest trends, and most up-to-date methods of using real world data. The constructive and practical messages should benefit principal investigators, research laboratory leaders, as well as users of clinical research discoveries.
The aim of this Virtual Workshop on Real World Data and Electronic Health Records in Clinical Research was to answer the following questions:
- What are the latest trends of using real world evidence?
- What are the state of the art tools of processing real world data and producing evidence?
- How to meet NIH expectations for research productivity in the use of real world data most effectively?
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Oxford PharmaGenesis Ltd (Workshop Series Sponsor)
- BMJ Publishing Group Ltd (Plenary Sponsor)
- Elsevier Publishing Company (Plenary Sponsor)