Changing Publication Practices in the COVID-19 Era
Join us for the Virtual Workshop organized by the Friends of the National Library of Medicine (FNLM) to be held October 28, 2020 online.
During the current pandemic, the need for acceleration of impactful scientific publication has greatly increased. This Virtual Workshop will provide a forum for presentations and discussions around the latest trends of acceptable and effective scientific publication, storing research data for reuse, and most up-to-date electronic dissemination services in life sciences.
The constructive and practical messages should benefit principal investigators, research laboratory leaders, librarians, journal editors as well as users of biomedical research discoveries.
Workshop objectives include:
- What are the latest trends of acceptable and effective scientific publication?
- (Where and how can research data be stored for reuse?
- How to meet NIH expectations for research productivity most effectively?
- What are the latest electronic dissemination services in life sciences?
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available to get your message in front of a large audience of researchers and library professionals. For details, email Ann Hill, Operations Manager, Friends of the National Library of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the FNLM Virtual Workshop Series
The Virtual Workshop Series from the Friends of the National Library of Medicine includes the following online events:
- Changing Publication Practices in the COVID-19 Era – October 28, 2020
- Real World Data and Electronic Health Records in Clinical Research – December 2, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence to Accelerate Discovery – January 27, 2021
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Oxford PharmaGenesis Ltd (Workshop Series Sponsor)
- BMJ Publishing Group Ltd (Plenary Sponsor)