Lessons from COVID-19: Finding, Synthesizing and Communicating Research that Matters
Summary of the NLM-publisher Collaboration on COVID-19
Join us for the Virtual Workshop organized by the Friends of the National Library of Medicine (FNLM) to be held January 26, 2022, online.
The Virtual Workshop will explore:
- Finding the newest, most relevant articles and scientific evidence relevant to COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 and the associated pandemic;
- A wide variety of search and curation strategies, algorithmic and machine learning approaches; and
- Where things are headed and what lessons learned can be applied in future public health emergencies.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available to get your message in front of a large audience of researchers and library professionals. For details, email Ann Hill, Operations Manager, Friends of the National Library of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the FNLM Virtual Workshop Series
The Virtual Workshop Series from the Friends of the National Library of Medicine includes the following online events:
- Lessons from COVID-19: Finding, Synthesizing and Communicating Research that Matters – January 26, 2022
- Fairness and Inclusiveness in Scientific Publishing – February 23, 2022
- Symposium on the future of Health Sciences Libraries – March 17, 2022
- New Developments in Research Data Management Policies – April 2022